Hi there, you beautiful souls!!
For today’s post I thought I’d share with you lovelies some favorites I’ve been using for the month of March! So what you waiting for? Grab a cuppa and stay for a bit!
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash
This product is just great. It sure clears your skin from all the oil and dirt and doesn’t leave your skin dry afterwards! I like the fact that it has neem and turmeric in it, and brownie points for keeping skin hydrated.
- Bath and Body Works – Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion
The name itself is so soothing, don’t you think? I simply adore the Vanilla fragrance. It’s a light lotion that leaves the skin soft and moisturized. For those vanilla enthusiasts I must say, you’ll be smelling vanilla all day!
- Benefit the Porefessional
I got my hand on this a few months back and I use it as a primer. It’s a smooth light weight balm (as the product claims). What I like about this product is that it complements any skin tone and creates a smooth base for your foundation.
- Music –I came across quite a few earworms recently, all of which have been on repeat mode on my mp3 player.
- The tones of my lippies were all nudes coz why not?!? And you can never go wrong with neutral shades.
(Apologies for bad picture quality!)
- Books -Well, I got my hands on a lovely book from my neighbor- Suzanne’s Diary For Nicholas by James Patterson- which was a really good read and that’s about the only proper reading I got to do this month.
Well, so that sums up all my favorites for March. I hope you enjoyed today’s post! Let me know what your favorites are in the comments below!
© throughmyrosetingedglasses 2017. All content provided on this blog is property of Shahani/throughmyrosetingedglasses. Using the ideas, images and content without permission of the site’s author/owner, for any reason is strictly prohibited and considered as intended copyrights infringement.