Hello, you beautiful people! I was recently nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Ruqhaiya at An Obsession Confession. Thank you for the nomination, Ruqhaiya! I must say I’m more than happy to answer her list of questions. (And pssst..!! Do check out her blog, yes?)
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
And now for the questions:
1.What is a life motto, quote or saying that you feel inspired from and live by that everyone should know?
Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy. I think happiness is the key to a beautiful life and everyone deserves to be happy.
2.Where do you see yourself this time next year or in 5 years from now?
Five years from now… I haven’t really given it much thought.🤔 I think I’d be living in a messy house with my husband and a bunch of mini-mes and hims running around… idk 😝
3.What is your ultimate holiday destination? It can be a place you’ve already been or somewhere you wish to go.
Oh this one’s easy! Maldives!! 💕 If you guys have been closely following me you’d have known by now how much I love the sea. I want to witness the beautiful stretch of white sand and blue waters at Maldives very, very soon…
4.Favourite makeup/skincare item and/or brand?
The Body Shop for all things natural.
5.If you could change one thing about yourself/your life what would it be?
Nothing! I think my life is unique and perfect just the way it is. ✨
6.If you could choose only 5 beauty related products, what would they be/why?
Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
Aloe Vera Skin Toner
Facial Wet Wipes
Victoria’s Secret Sheer Love Body Mist
Any Nude Lipstick
7.If you could be invisible for a day what would you do?
This reminded me of The Cloak of Invisibility from Harry Potter. Well, I’d… that’s a secret! Shhh..
8.In your opinion, what is the greatest invention ever?
Perfume, an unforgettable accessory!
9.Which fictional character would you love to meet?
Being the huge Princess Diaries fan I am, I’d just love to meet Mia Thermopolis! 👑👸
10.What is the best advice you have been given?
Be Yourself! You could read more about this on my post here #beYou
11.If you could time travel, which era would you choose?
The era of my Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
My nominees are:
- Azra- Simply Serenity
- Madushi- The Overdressed Bambina
- Simra- The Lady Confidential Blog
- Neth Mi- Style Folder
- Dolly- Koolkosherkitchen
- Antonia- Antonia Robinson Blog
- Blessing- The Fallible Queen
- Naya- My Life Book
- Lex- Lex Rayn
- Rossy- Ayr Galaxy
- Jess- Jessi Lou Blog
My questions to you:
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- What is your favourite book?
- Worst travel experience ever?
- What thing(s) are you most grateful for in your life?
- What do you love most about YOU?
- What is that one force that keeps you driving when you are low?
- What would be your cheat meal on a lazy day?
- What is your favourite thing to do on a day off?
- What blog posts of yours are you most proud of?
- Favourite beauty product at the moment?
- One skin care product you’ll always keep purchasing?
I really hope you guys enjoyed reading my answers and I’m super excited to read yours too!
© throughmyrosetingedglasses 2017. All content provided on this blog is property of Shahani/throughmyrosetingedglasses. Using the ideas and content without permission of the site’s author/owner, for any reason is strictly prohibited and considered as intended copyrights infringement.